find your course
French, German and Spanish Residential Summer Courses
Our courses are so structured and so well planned that nothing is left to chance. Supervision is provided at all times including class, activities, meal time and in the dormitories. Language learning on the course is not just confined to the classroom, but involves a variety of cultural, sporting and other recreational activities. A key objective is to lower anxiety levels so that students learn in a relaxed and informal way as students experience a French, German or Spanish speaking environment all day every day.
• Students live in a boarding school for a period just short of 3 weeks.
• Classes take place 6 days a week usually from 9.30am to 1.00pm.
• Students cover the topics for Junior Cert/Leaving Cert.
• There is a wide range and choice of activities in the afternoons and evenings.
• Students are expected to communicate in the target language at all times.