find your course
Wilson’s Hospital School
Wilson’s Hospital School was founded in 1761 by Andrew Wilson as a school for young Protestant boys (often of limited means) and also as a hospital for old men, some of whom were retired soldiers. Over time the school ceased functioning as a hospital but still retained this title within its name. The school became co-educational in 1969 when it was amalgamated with the Preston School from Navan which gives the newer classroom block its name, The Preston Building.
Clongowes Wood College
Clongowes Wood College is a leading boarding school set in beautiful surroundings, thirty kilometers from Dublin in the heart of the Co. Kildare countryside. A Catholic school in the Jesuit tradition, Clongowes strives to support students in their growth towards a greater understanding and awareness of their faith and the part that this plays in their lives. We are a home from home for 450 boys from all over Ireland and abroad.
St Flannan’s College
The story of St. Flannan’s begins in the year 1846, some thirty five years before the building of the present College. In that year, the Diocese of Killaloe lent its prestige and patronage to the private academy conducted at Springfield House, Ennis by a Patrick Fitzsimons. Fortified by diocesan support, the school would function as a diocesan seminary and as a day and boarding school for Catholic boys.
Bandon Grammar School
Bandon Grammar School is a co-educational, boarding and day school founded in 1641, with an historic and valued association with the Church of Ireland. It is managed by a local Board of Directors under the auspices of The Incorporated Society as patron and held from that body under a Lease “as a secondary school recognised as such by the Minister for Education under the rules of the Department of Education for secondary schools, primarily for Protestant pupils”.
Villiers Secondary School is a co-educational, fee paying, boarding and day secondary school, located on the North Circular Road, Limerick, Ireland. Founded under the will of Mrs. Hannah Villiers in 1821, Villiers has a Protestant ethos and is managed jointly by the Headmistress, Board of Management and a Board of Governors.